SFR Legal is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA); a membership organisation of registered migration agents, licensed immigration advisers and immigration lawyers.

Complete Immigration Services Perth

SFR Legal is a committed Immigration law firm Headed by Vinh the principal immigration lawyer that has been assisting clients in navigating the different avenues of migration to Australia since 1993 and Garth who has been advising many new migrants financially after migration by taking a very “hands-on” and collaborative approach with all their clients.

Specialists In All Aspects Of Australian Immigration Law

SFR Legal consists of the following; corporate migration, family migration, judicial and administrative merits review.

Australian Immigration law is a very complex area of law. With many of its legislation, rules, and regulations changing and developing at a fast pace, it is understandably hard for people with no legal background to understand them. Likewise once migrating ensuring that all can be done to ensure that this is successful and enduring our team at SFR Legal endeavour to give the most credible and accurate advice to our clients in a way that is easy for them to understand and continue to work with after their migrate.

SFR Legal Advice is a Company You Can Trust because are services continue after your successful immigration application. So if you want to get the best complete advice, from the most comprehensive Immigration legal firms in Western Australia, then call us today.

Immigration Lawyers And Advisers Perth

Vinh is a leading immigration lawyer Perth specialist & Garth are here to help you whether it is to acquire permanent residency in Australia or to acquire a business visa we deliver you with legal counselling advice and a compete strategy move forward with your successful application and ongoing enduring advice.

Business Visas

Australia is currently facing major skill shortages in various areas and look to overseas workers to fill the occupational skill shortages. Business Visas such as the ones listed below allow applicants the opportunity to work in Australia in their nominated occupation with an approved sponsor for up to four years.

A business visa may be for you if:

  • You are a company who is looking to sponsor someone to work for you, or
  • You are an applicant who will be sponsored by a company

Applications For Business Visas

SFR Legal can assist you in the following visa applications and lodgements for business visas:

  • Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)
  • Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) including eligible New Zealand Citizen’s stream
  • Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 188)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888)
  • Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132)
  • State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (Subclass 893)
  • Investor Retirement Visa (Subclass 405)
  • Business (Short Stay) Visa (Subclass 456)
  • Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408)

Skilled Migration

Work authorisation and skilled migration can be a complex area of migration to navigate. The lawyers at SFR are able to provide comprehensive information to both the applicant and sponsor to determine the best possible avenue for success.

SFR Legal can handle a number of immigration matters, including:

  • Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) including eligible New Zealand Citizen’s stream
  • Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
  • Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 457)
  • Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
  • Independent Regional Visa (Subclass 489)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)
  • Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888 and 188)
  • Business Owner Visa (Subclass 890)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
  • Investor Visa (Subclass 891)
  • Special Program Visa (Subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program
  • Training and Research Visa (Subclass 402)